The Cornish Backpack – PDF Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with 27 pages of photo instructions showing how to sew your bag
- All rectangular pattern pieces – use the handy cutting chart or pattern pieces to print at home
- A full video tutorial available on my YouTube channel
- Instant download after purchase
- All measurements are imperial (inches)
Finished size: 17″ tall x 13″ wide x 3″ deep.
Skill level: Ambitious beginner/intermediate
License: PDF files for your personal use only. You can make bags using this pattern on a home-based production scale.
Selling bags: You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
This pattern does not include SVG files for use on cutting machines.
This is a PDF bag pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
The Cornish Backpack is a unique backpack design from Country Cow Designs. What makes this backpack different from others? The straps come through the top of the bag, making it more difficult for people to take things out of your bag whilst you’re wearing it. It also allows you to carry it on your arm like a tote when you need to.
Other features include a magnetic snap and optional zipper closure panel that folds flat within the bag. It has two front pockets that are sized to carry a standard drinks bottle or your flip flops. It’s sized to fit a standard/small laptop, such as a Microsoft Surface, with room to spare.
- 17″ No.5 zipper tape & 1 zipper pull (optional)
- 13″ No.3 zip
- 1 x Magnetic snap
- 2 x 1″ Rectangle rings
- 2 x 1″ Strap sliders
- 2 x 1″ Oblong grommets
- 7 x 6mm Rivets
- 1 1/2yd Exterior fabrics (44″ width)
- 2/3yd Lining fabric (44″ width)
- 1 1/3yd Medium woven interfacing – SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35″ width)
- 1/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing – Pellon Craftfuse (35″ width)
- 3″ x 9″ Sew-in foam – Bosal/Annie’s S&S/Style-Vil (for the base)
- 1/3yd Fusible fleece – Pellon 987F/Vilene H640 (for the main body of the bag)
- 1/3yd Decovil light or similar weight stabiliser (optional additional support for grommets and top piece)
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as they cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org