Meridias Crossbody Bag – PDF Digital Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with 18 pages of step-by-step photo instructions
- Handy cutting chart and pattern pieces to print at home
- Full video tutorial
- Instant download after purchase
- All measurements are in imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres)
- A0 file for use with projectors or a print shop
- SVG files to use with cutting machines
Intermediate. This pattern features some curves and an exterior zip pocket that require some precision.
PDF files for personal use by you and your household only. You can make bags to sell on a home-based production scale.
Ready to make a cute crossbody? Grab a copy of the pattern!
This cute little crossbody has a sophisticated look but is also great for featuring a fun print on the flap. It’s a good size to hold your wallet, keys, phone and other essentials and it features interior and exterior zip pockets.
- 1 Exterior zip pocket
- 1 Interior zip pocket
This is an intermediate sewing pattern. It’s recommended that you have some bag making experience before making this bag. For more in-depth tips, watch the video tutorial linked above. If you’re looking for a beginner pattern, why not try out our Teloujay pattern here.
Many fabrics work well for this bag. The stabilisers provide enough structure that you can use anything from cotton to leather. If this is your first bag, I recommend using a light fabric such as cotton, whereas more experienced bag makers may wish to use thicker fabrics.
Whatever fabrics you decide to use, make sure they’re suitable for your sewing machine. For domestic machines, it’s usually best to stick with cotton, especially for your first bag.
9” tall x 9” wide x 3” deep [23cm x 23cm x 7.5cm]
- A unique double flap look
- New techniques you may not have tried before
- An awesome circular shape
You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
Immediately after purchase, you will receive the following files:
- Letter paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home in the USA & Canada
- A4 paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home outside the USA & Canada
- A0 file – for print shop and projector use only
- SVG files – for use with cutting machines such as Cricut or Cameo
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use and that of your family only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
Acrylic templates are available to purchase from:
For printing at home, please use the letter paper file if you’re in the USA or Canada, or the A4 file for everywhere else. The A0 file is for projector and print shop use only and is not compatible with a standard home printer.
This is a PDF digital sewing pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
This sewing pattern is written using both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements.
Included in the photos are bags made by our pattern testers. Please be aware that some of the testers have made small modifications to their bags. Instructions for these modifications are not included in the pattern but are simply there to provide ideas on how you could adapt the pattern if you want to.
- 1/2 yd (50cm) Exterior fabric (44″/110cm wide)*
- 2/3 yd (60cm) Feature fabric for the flap (50″/127cm wide)*
- 1 yd (90cm) Lining fabric (44″/110cm wide)*
- 1 3/4 (160cm) Medium weight woven fusible interfacing (35″/90cm wide)
- 1/4 yd (25cm) Stabiliser such as Decovil Light or similar (20″/50cm wide)
- 1/2 yd (50cm) Fusible foam stabiliser (20″/50cm wide)
- 1 x Magnetic snap 3/4″ (18mm(=)
- 2 x O-rings 1 1/2″ (38mm)
- 2 x Rectangle rings 3/4″ (18mm)
- 4 x Strap ends 3/4″ (18mm)
- 1 x Strap slider 3/4″ (18mm)
- 16 x Medium (8mm post) rivets
- 15″ (38.25cm) No.5 size zip tape and 4 zip pulls
*Measurements account for directional fabrics
Page 34 of the pattern contains a list of various brand names for suitable interfacing and stabilisers
As this is an electronic product, we cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Downloads are limited to 10 per file as a precaution to stop bots from sharing download links. If you need your download limit refreshed, please email us and we’ll be happy to sort it for you.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org