Ojyma Crossbody Bag – PDF Digital Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with 19 pages of step-by-step photo instructions
- Handy cutting chart and pattern pieces to print at home
- Full video tutorial
- Instant download after purchase
- Designed and created on a domestic sewing machine
- All measurements are in imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres)
- A fun design with lots of pockets
- A0 file for use with projectors or a print shop
- SVG files for use with cutting machines
Skill level: Intermediate (curves and binding)
License: PDF files for your personal use only. You can make bags to sell on a home-based production scale.
Love a gorgeous crossbody? Grab a copy of the pattern to get started!
This bag was designed by Amy Hutton of BedHogShop. We saw her bag and decided this had to be made into a pattern, so with her help we made it happen. This little crossbody is fun to make and has ALL the pockets. A great everyday bag when you need something small that will allow you to keep your hands free. The name Ojyma is the combination of our names, Amy & Jo, spelt backwards.
Cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl or leather. Your chosen fabrics should be suitable for the capabilities of your sewing machine. If using a basic domestic sewing machine, we recommend using cotton or canvas for your first.
9″ tall x 8″ wide 3″ deep (23cm x 20.5cm x 7.75cm)
Full Video Tutorials:
Original video tutorial by us (Country Cow Designs) available here.
Additional video tutorial by Jess OklaRoots available here.
Additional video tutorial by SiahSwag available here.
You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
Immediately after purchase, you will receive the following files:
- Letter paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home in the USA & Canada
- A4 paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home outside the USA & Canada
- A0 file – for print shop and projector use only
- SVGs (zipped file) – for use with Cricut and similar cutting machines. Please watch this video by MGrahamSews for instructions to unzip the folder and use the files
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
We recommend this as an intermediate pattern. In the video tutorial, we include extra tips in case it’s your first time sewing curves or binding.
For printing at home, please use the letter paper file if you’re in the USA or Canada, or the A4 file for everywhere else. The A1 file is for projector and print shop use only and is not compatible with a standard home printer.
This is a PDF digital sewing pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
This pattern is written using both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements.
Included in the photos are bags made by our pattern testers. Please be aware that some of the testers have made small modifications to their bags. Instructions for these modifications are not included in the pattern.
- 1/2 yard (50cm) Exterior fabric – cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl or leather (44″/110cm wide)*
- 3/4 yard (70cm) Lining fabric – cotton or canvas (44″/110cm wide)*
- 60″ x 1 1/2″ (150cm x 38mm) Cotton or nylon webbing for the strap
- 2 yds (185cm) Double fold 1/2″ (13mm) bias binding
- Medium weight woven interfacing (G700/SF101 or similar) – suitable amount for any cotton fabrics you’re using
- 3 1/2″ x 5″ (9 x 13cm) Decovil light (for the flap)
- 1/2 yd (50cm) Foam stabiliser (Style-vil/Flex-foam, or can be substituted for Decovil light for a less structured finish)
- 16″ (41cm) No.5 zip tape & 2 zip pulls
- 7″ (18cm) No.3 zip tape & 1 zip pull
- 2 x 3/4″ (18mm) Magnetic snaps
- 2 x 1 1/2″ (38mm) Rectangle rings
- 1 x 1 1/2″ (38mm) Strap slider
- 6 x Medium rivets (optional)
*Measurements account for directional fabrics
As this is an electronic product, we cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Downloads are limited to 10 per file as a precaution to stop bots from sharing download links. If you need your download limit refreshed, please email us and we’ll be happy to sort it for you.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org