PAPER Sewing Pattern – Lemonza Clutch Wallet
THIS LISTING IS FOR A PRINTED PAPER PATTERN in English
- Printed full colour booklet with 19 pages of step-by step photo instructions
- Printed pattern pieces
- Full video tutorial
- Designed to keep bulk to a minimum
- A unique (and awesome) technique to turn and close the bag
- All measurements are in imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres)
Skill level: Intermediate (curves and accurate cutting)
License: This pattern is for your personal use only. You can make bags to sell on a home-based production scale.
Love a clutch bag? Grab a copy of the pattern now!
Due to the small size of this bag, a clutch wallet pattern, I recommend quilting cotton for everything except the flap. If your sewing machine can handle a lot of layers then you can consider thicker materials, but this may result in bulky looking seams. For a really neat finish and a fun sew, I recommend quilting cotton for the exterior and lining fabrics. Alternatively, a lightweight (200gsm) waterproof fabric would work well for the exterior.
6″ tall x 8 1/4″ wide 1″ deep (15cm x 21cm x 2.5cm)
- Slip pocket under the front flap
- Flap closure
- Sides expand for easy access
- 12 card slots and 3 spaces for notes and receipts
- Interior zip pocket for coins
- Space for a standard mobile phone
- Detachable, adjustable crossbody strap or wrist strap
You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a printed paper sewing pattern to help you create your own bag. This pattern is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
More information about this pattern is available to read in the Lemonza blog post.
We will dispatch your purchase within 1-2 working days.
This is as an intermediate pattern. We recommend you have some bag making experience before making this bag.
This clutch wallet pattern is written using both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements.
Included in the photos are bags made by our pattern testers. Please be aware that some of the testers have made small modifications to their bags. Instructions for these modifications are not included in the pattern but are simply there to provide ideas on how you could adapt the pattern if you want to.
- 2/3 yd (60cm) Exterior fabric – cotton (44″/110cm wide)*
- 3/4 yd (75cm) Lining fabric – cotton (44″/110cm wide)*
*Measurements account for directional fabrics
- 3/4 yd (75cm) Medium weight woven interfacing (G700/SF101 or similar – 35″/90cm wide)
- 2/3 yd (60cm) Light weight non-woven interfacing (F220/P44F or similar – 35″/90cm wide)
- 1 yd (100cm) Ultra firm stabiliser (Peltex 71F or similar – 20″/50cm wide)
- 6 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ (17cm x 17cm) Decovil 1 Heavy (or two layers of Decovil Light)
- 7 1/4″ (18.5cm) No.3 zip tape & 1 zip pull
- 1 x Magnetic snap (for the flap)
- 1″ (2.5cm) Swivel hooks – two for crossbody strap, one for wrist strap
- 1 x 1″ (2.5cm) Strap slider – only required for crossbody strap
- 2 x 3/4″ (1.8cm) D-rings
- 8 x Rivets (Medium/8mm post)
- 60″ (150cm) of 1″ (2.5cm) webbing for the crossbody strap