Wanderlust Tote – PDF Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
The Wanderlust tote is designed to be quick and fun to sew. It’s a great bag for everyday use and can fit a small laptop, such as a Microsoft Surface. It has “hidden” handle ends, a front zip pocket and a triple slip pocket inside. It has a unique hourglass shape and can be constructed in two ways: slouchy or sturdy (with fleece added). The pattern uses some unique techniques, giving you the opportunity to learn new skills.
Finished size: 16″ tall x 14″ wide x 3″ deep.
Skill level: Brave beginner
License: PDF files for your personal use only. You can make bags using this pattern on a home-based production scale.
Measurements: Imperial only (inches)
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
This is a PDF bag pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
- 16″ No.5 zip
- 1 x Magnetic snap
- 1/2yd Exterior fabric (44″ width)
- 1/2yd Contrast fabric (44″ width)
- 2/3yd Lining fabric (44″ width)
- 1 1/4yd Medium woven interfacing – SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35″ width)
- 1/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing – Pellon Craftfuse (35″ width)
- 3″ x 14″ Sew-in foam – Bosal/Annie’s S&S/Style-Vil (28″ width)
- 1/2yd Fusible fleece – Pellon 987F/Vilene H640 (optional for a sturdier finish, but required if using cotton or light fabric for the exterior)
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as they cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org