Muerqo Tote – PDF Digital Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with 18 pages of photo instructions showing how to sew your tote
- Handy cutting chart and pattern pieces to print at home
- A full video tutorial available on my YouTube channel
- Instant download after purchase
- All measurements are imperial (inches)
Finished size: 11″ high x 15″ wide x 7″ deep
Skill level: Ambitious Beginner
License: PDF files for your personal use only. You can make bags using this pattern on a home-based production scale.
Selling bags: You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
Hardware Kits: Available here
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
The wonderful Jess Oklaroots has also made a video tutorial for the Muerqo tote. Watch it here.
This pattern does not include SVG files for use on cutting machines.
This sewing pattern is ideal for ambitious beginners, or experienced sewists who want to try their first big bag. It’s firm and structured with a spacious, pocket free interior. It includes exterior zip and slip pockets for quick and easy access to your phone or keys, and closes with two magnetic snaps at the top. The base is constructed using box corners and the bag is finished with a drop-in lining. This is my first pattern to use a drop-in lining but I’ve got a great method to show you, that I think you’ll love.
The pattern calls for Decovil light stabiliser. However, many of the testers substituted this with foam or other stabilisers.
This is a PDF digital sewing pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
- 11″ No.5 zipper tape & 1 zip pull
- 4 x 1 1/2″ (38mm) O-rings
- 4 x 3/4″ (18mm) Strap ends
- 2 x 3/4″ (18mm) or 1/2″ (14mm) Slim magnetic snaps
- 12 x Medium rivets (8mm post)
- 2/3yd Exterior fabric (54″ width)
- 3/4yd Lining fabric, cotton or canvas (44″ width)
- 1 2/3yd Medium woven interfacing – SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35″ width)
- 1/3yd Fleece or batting for quilting (35″ width)
- 1/2yd Decovil light (36″ width)
- 1/3yd Peltex 71F (35″ width)
As this is an electronic product, we cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email us at email@example.com