This is a PDF pattern in English available for instant download. See the "HOW TO DOWNLOAD PATTERNS" page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase. Click on the images above to zoom in.
The Lomexa is a large everyday handbag, with loads of pockets to keep your valuables organised. This classy pattern features a diagonal front zipper and easy to follow instructions to add the unique O-ring detail. Various options are included. Whichever combination you choose, your Lomexa is sure to become your go-to bag for every occasion.
The standard pattern includes two exterior zip pockets and a slouchy structure. Additional instructions are included for other options including removing the exterior pockets and creating a more structured look. The interior of the bag features 4 slip pockets and a zipper pocket with 12 card slots. The pattern has the option for lots of hardware including strap end caps, rivets, bag feet and a crossbody strap. However, if you want to make a simple version, the only essential piece of hardware is the O-rings for those funky feature handles.
The pattern is written for use with vinyl/cork/leather and Decovil Light. But there are additional instructions if you'd like to make an all fabric version and foam stabiliser. The exterior construction is not suitable for directional prints.
Finished size: 11" tall x 12" wide x 6" deep.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 46" No.5 zipper tape & 3 zipper pulls
- 10" No.3 zip
- 4 x 1 1/2" O-rings
- 4 x 3/4" Bag feet
- 4 x 3/4" Strap end caps (handles)
- 25 x Medium 8mm post rivets
- 1 x 1" Strap end cap (crossbody strap)
- 2 x 1" D-rings (crossbody strap)
- 1 x 1" Slider (crossbody strap)
- 2 x 1" Swivel hooks (crossbody strap)
- 3/4yd Exterior fabric, cork/vinyl/leather (55" width) *NOT suitable for directional prints
- 1/3yd Feature fabric, cotton or canvas (44" width)
- 1 1/3yd Lining fabric, cotton or canvas (44" width)
- 1yd Medium woven interfacing - SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35" width)
- 1 1/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing - F220/808 Craft Fuse (35" width)
- 1/2yd Decovil light (36" width)
- 6" x 12" Ultra firm stabiliser (Peltex 71F/S520/Decovil Heavy)
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org