Yasmota Handbag – PDF Digital Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with 22 pages of step-by-step photo instructions
- Handy cutting chart and pattern pieces to print at home
- Full video tutorial
- Instant download after purchase
- Designed and created on a domestic sewing machine
- All measurements are in imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres)
- A fun design with lots of pockets
- A0 file for use with projectors or a print shop
This pattern does NOT include SVG files due to the large size of the pattern pieces.
Skill level: Intermediate (curves and a tricky topstitch)
License: PDF files for your personal use only. You can make bags to sell on a home-based production scale.
Love a handbag with a difference? Grab the pattern to get started!
Cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl or leather. Your chosen fabrics should be suitable for the capabilities of your sewing machine. If using a basic domestic sewing machine, we recommend using cotton or canvas for your first.
10 1/2″ tall x 13 1/2″ wide 4 3/4″ deep (26.5cm x 34cm x 12cm)
- Slip pocket on the exterior
- Zip top closure
- 3 card slots, 1 pen holder and large slip pocket in the lining
- Interior zip pocket
- Grab handles
- Detachable, adjustable crossbody strap.
You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
Immediately after purchase, you will receive the following files:
- Letter paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home in the USA & Canada
- A4 paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home outside the USA & Canada
- A0 file – for print shop and projector use only
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
This is as an intermediate handbag sewing pattern. We recommend you have some bag making experience before making this bag.
For printing at home, please use the letter paper file if you’re in the USA or Canada, or the A4 file for everywhere else. The A0 file is for projector and print shop use only and is not compatible with a standard home printer.
This is a PDF digital sewing pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
This handbag sewing pattern is written using both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements.
Included in the photos are bags made by our pattern testers. Please be aware that some of the testers have made small modifications to their bags. Instructions for these modifications are not included in the pattern. However, if you’d like to keep your handles out of the seam as shown on the bag with leather handles, you can simply cut your handles 3 1/2″ shorter than stated in the pattern and place them further up the panel so they’re away from the seam.
- 3/4 yard (75cm) Exterior fabric – cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl or leather (44″/110cm wide)*
- 1/3 yd (35cm) Accent fabric – cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl or leather (44″/110cm wide)
- 1 yd (100cm) Lining fabric – cotton or waterproof canvas (44″/110cm wide)
- Medium weight woven interfacing (G700/SF101 or similar) – suitable amount for any cotton fabrics you’re using
- 1 yd (100cm) Ultra firm stabiliser/Peltex (20″/50cm wide) – if making an all vinyl bag you can substitute for Decovil Light
- 25″ (64cm) No.5 zip tape & 2 zip pulls
- 1 x Magnetic snap (for the interior slip pocket)
- 1 x Metal zip end (can be substituted for a small piece of leather and two rivets if preferred)
- 4 x Bag feet (optional)
- 2 x 1″ (2.5cm) Swivel hooks
- 1 x 1″ (2.5cm) Strap slider
- 2 x 1″ (2.5cm) D-rings
- 12 x Rivets (8mm post is usually suitable but depends on fabrics used)
- 18″ (46cm) of 3/16″ (5mm) Piping cord (for the rolled handles)
- 60″ (150cm) of 1″ (2.5cm) nylon or cotton webbing for the strap
*Measurements account for directional fabrics
As this is an electronic product, we cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Downloads are limited to 10 per file as a precaution to stop bots from sharing download links. If you need your download limit refreshed, please email us and we’ll be happy to sort it for you.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org