Teloujay 3.0 Crossbody – PDF Digital Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with step by step photo instructions
- A4 and letter paper format for easy printing wherever you are
- Handy cutting chart and pattern pieces to print at home
- Full video tutorial
- Instant download after purchase
- A unique design that’s quick and fun to make
- Designed and created on a domestic sewing machine
- All measurements are in imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres)
- SVG files for use with cutting machines
- A0 pattern pieces for projector or print shop use
Ambitious Beginner – for those eager to learn new skills
PDF files for your personal use only. You can make bags using this pattern on a home-based production scale.
If you enjoy this pattern, you’ll love our Teloujay 1 and Teloujay 2 patterns!
This is the third in the Teloujay series. This series of bag patterns are designed to teach new and useful bag making skills. They’re also great daily crossbody bags. Each bag in the series features different construction methods and a different design. We recommend this pattern as suitable for ambitious beginners who are eager to learn new skills.
Cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl or leather. Your chosen fabrics should be suitable for the capabilities of your sewing machine. If using a basic domestic sewing machine, we recommend using cotton or canvas for your first bag.
10 1/2″ high x 9 1/2″ wide x 2 1/2″ deep (27cm h x 24cm w x 6cm d)
You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
Immediately after purchase, you will receive the following files:
- Letter paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home in the USA & Canada
- A4 paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home outside the USA & Canada
- A0 file – for print shop and projector use only
- SVGs (zipped file) – for use with Cricut and similar cutting machines. Please watch this video by MGrahamSews for instructions to unzip the folder and use the files
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
Acrylic templates are available to purchase from:
This is as an intermediate pattern. We recommend you have some bag making experience before making this bag.
For printing at home, please use the letter paper file if you’re in the USA or Canada, or the A4 file for everywhere else. The A0 file is for projector and print shop use only and is not compatible with a standard home printer.
This is a PDF digital sewing pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
This pattern is written using both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements.
Included in the photos are bags made by our pattern testers. Please be aware that some of the testers have made small modifications to their bags. Instructions for these modifications are not included in the pattern but are simply there to provide ideas on how you could adapt the pattern if you want to.
- 13″ (33cm) No.5 zipper tape & 1 zip pull
- 9″ (23cm) No.3 zipper tape & 1 zip pull
- 1/2 yard (50cm) Exterior fabric – cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl or leather (54″/138cm wide)*
- 1/2 yard (50cm) Lining fabric – cotton or canvas (44″/112cm wide)*
- 53″ x 1″ (135cm x 2.5cm) Cotton or nylon webbing
- 2.25″ x 7.25″ (5.75cm x 18.5cm) Ultra firm stabiliser – Peltex or similar
- 1yd x 35″ (90cm x 90cm) Medium weight woven interfacing (G700/SF101 or similar)
- 1/4y x 35″ (20cm x 90cm) Decovil Light
- 2 x 1″ (2.5cm) D-rings (can be 3/4″/1.9cm if preferred)
- 2 x 1″ (2.5cm) Swivel hooks
- 1 x 1″ (2.5cm) Strap slider
- 2 x 1″ (2.5cm) Strap ends (optional)
- 1 x Zip end (optional)
*Measurements account for directional fabrics
As this is an electronic product, we cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Downloads are limited to 10 per file as a precaution to stop bots from sharing download links. If you need your download limit refreshed, please email us and we’ll be happy to sort it for you.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email us at email@example.com