The Quiver Sling – PDF Digital Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with 14 pages of step-by-step photo instructions
- Two size options: small & large
- Handy cutting chart and pattern pieces to print at home
- Full video tutorial
- Instant download after purchase
- All measurements are in imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres)
- A0 file for use with projectors or a print shop
- SVG files to use with cutting machines
Skill level: Beginner bag maker
License: PDF files for personal use by you and your family only. You can make bags to sell on a home-based production scale.
Looking for a quick and fun sewing project? Grab a copy of the pattern!
Looking for a simple bag to carry your phone, keys and sunglasses? Look no further! This cute little bag comes together quickly and is perfect when you need to grab the essentials and go, perhaps the school run, dog walk or a quick trip out with friends.
This pattern is suitable for beginner bag makers but I wouldn’t suggest if for your first ever sew. For your first ever sew, check out our “My First Tote” pattern.
The pattern includes two sizes, small and large.
Due to the small size of this bag, I recommend quilting cotton as the ideal fabric. Canvas is also great. More experienced sewists may want to give cork or vinyl a try but be aware that the bag and the strap pad can be very difficult to turn out when made with vinyl, cork or leather.
SMALL: 7” tall x 4 ¼” wide x 2” deep [17.75cm x 10.75cm x 5cm]
LARGE: 9 ¼” tall x 6 ¼” wide x 2” deep [23.5cm x 15.75cm x 5cm]
- Fun to make
- Basic hardware and zips
- Two sizes to choose from
You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
Immediately after purchase, you will receive the following files:
- Letter paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home in the USA & Canada
- A4 paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home outside the USA & Canada
- A0 file – for print shop and projector use only
- SVG files – for use with cutting machines such as Cricut
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use and that of your family only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
For printing at home, please use the letter paper file if you’re in the USA or Canada, or the A4 file for everywhere else. The A0 file is for projector and print shop use only and is not compatible with a standard home printer.
This is a PDF digital sewing pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
This sewing pattern is written using both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements.
Included in the photos are bags made by our pattern testers. Please be aware that some of the testers have made small modifications to their bags. Instructions for these modifications are not included in the pattern but are simply there to provide ideas on how you could adapt the pattern if you want to.
Required Supplies (suitable for either of the sizes):
- 3/4 yd (70cm) Exterior fabric (44″/110cm wide)*
- 1/3 yd (30cm) Lining fabric (44″/110cm wide)*
- Medium weight fusible woven interfacing – enough for all cotton pieces
- 1/3 yd (30cm) Stabiliser such as Decovil Light, Peltex 71F or similar (20″/50cm wide)
- 15″ (38cm) Elastic cord – optional for the sunglasses strap
- 55″ (140cm) Webbing – 1″ (25mm) wide for small, 1 1/2″ (38mm) wide for large
- 1 x 3/4″ (18mm) Magnetic snap
- 1 x Swivel hook – 1″ (25mm) for small, 1 1/2″ (38mm) for large
- 2 x 3/4″ (18mm) D-rings
- 1 x Strap slider – 1″ (25mm) for small, 1 1/2″ (38mm) for large
- 18″ (46cm) No.5 size zip tape and 2 zip pulls
*Measurements account for directional fabrics
Page 35 of the pattern contains a list of various brand names for suitable interfacing and stabilisers
As this is an electronic product, we cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Downloads are limited to 10 per file as a precaution to stop bots from sharing download links. If you need your download limit refreshed, please email us and we’ll be happy to sort it for you.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email us at email@example.com