Ipad Sleeve – Free Digital Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English.
- Digital PDF file with 5 pages of step-by-step photo instructions
- Full video tutorial
- Instant download after purchase
- A unique design that’s very quick to make
- Designed and created on a domestic sewing machine
- A gorgeous sleeve to hold your ipad (not a padded case)
- All measurements are in imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres)
This pattern does NOT include SVG files due to the large size of the pattern pieces
Grab your free pattern now!
Cork, vinyl or leather. Your chosen fabrics should be suitable for the capabilities of your sewing machine.
Sized to fit a standard 1st-9th gen ipad, or any tablet up to 9.8″ x 6.8″ [25.1cm x 17.3cm]
You can sell sleeves made from this design on a home-based production scale.
IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FILES:
- Letter paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home in the USA & Canada
- A4 paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home outside the USA & Canada
- A1 file – for print shop and projector use only
This is NOT a finished sleeve. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
This iPad sleeve is a perfect opportunity to try piping for the first time.
Please note the A1 file included with your download is not for printing at home. This is only for use with a projector or to take to a print shop. For printing at home, please use the letter paper file if you’re in the USA or Canada, or the A4 file for everywhere else.
This is a PDF digital sewing pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
This pattern is written using imperial (inches).
Included in the photos are sleeves made by our pattern testers. Please be aware that some of the testers have made small modifications to their sleeves. Instructions for these modifications are not included in the pattern but are simply there to provide ideas on how you could adapt the pattern if you want to.
- 31 1/2″ x 21″ [80cm x 54cm] Raw edge fabric (cork, leather, vinyl)
- 13″ x 11″ [33cm x 28cm] Cotton lining fabric (optional)
- 36″ [91.5cm] Pre-made piping (optional)
- Fabric glue or sew-able double sided tape
As this is an electronic product, we cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Downloads are limited to 10 per file as a precaution to stop bots from sharing download links. If you need your download limit refreshed, please email us and we’ll be happy to sort it for you.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org