- Hardware is available for delivery within the UK only.
- Postage is 1st class Royal Mail or Hermes standard delivery depending on the order size.
- Postage is £3 fixed cost for all purchases within the UK.
- All items will be dispatched 1-3 working days after your order is placed. Items are dispatched on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. If your package hasn't arrived within 7 working days, please contact me at email@example.com, so I can review your order details. I can't be held responsible for the errors or delays of others in delivering your package, but I will do what I can to locate the package for you.
- I can NOT be held responsible for lost or stolen packages. For any missing packages, I will submit a claim to Royal Mail or Hermes on your behalf to attempt to reclaim the cost of the missing parcel, but this is not guaranteed. Any instances where a refund is obtained from Royal Mail or Hermes, this refund will be returned to you.
PDF Sewing Patterns
All sewing patterns on my site are PDFs and will be automatically delivered to you by email when purchased. See the "How to download patterns" page for further information. If you don't receive your download link straight away, you can download your patterns from your account login, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
PDF Sewing Patterns
Unfortunately as these are digital items, they can't be returned so I'm unable to offer refunds for digital purchases.
It's important to me that you're happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you're not happy with your products simply contact me by email at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your package. Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (minus the delivery charge). I'm a small company and can't pay the shipping for you to return the product if you decide you don't want it.
Please make sure you double check measurements and read product details thoroughly before purchasing. To qualify for a refund, the products must be unused and in re-saleable condition. Once I've inspected the returned items, I’ll refund you within 14 days. The refund will be processed to the same payment source used for purchase.
Delivery charges will not be refunded.Non-returnable items include digital sewing patterns
To complete your return, I require a receipt or proof of purchase. The simplest way to provide this is to contact me by replying to the original order confirmation email.
In certain circumstances, I will only grant a partial refund. This includes where any item is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to my error, or any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
You'll be responsible for paying for your own postage costs for returning your item. Delivery costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund. I recommend that you obtain proof of postage or tracking when returning your items as I can't guarantee receipt of your order.
Once your return is received and inspected, I'll send you an email to notify you that I've received your returned items. I'll also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. The refund will be to the same payment source used for purchase.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund when expected, I recommend contacting your bank or credit card provider. Please bear in mind, it can take several days for your bank to process the refund and show it in your account.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund 7 working days after you were notified of your refund, please contact me.
Damaged/Faulty items: If you think you've received an item that's damaged or faulty, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and description of the fault. I will get back to you within 1-2 working days to try to resolve the issue.