Momexa – PDF Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with 19 pages of photo instructions showing how to sew your bag
- Handy cutting chart and pattern pieces to print at home
- A Full video tutorial available on my YouTube channel
- Instant download after purchase
- Designed and created on a domestic sewing machine
- All measurements are imperial (inches)
- A0 file for use with projectors or at a print shop
- SVG files for use with cutting machines
Finished size: 8″ tall x 8 1/2″ wide x 4 1/2″ deep
Skill level: Ambitious beginner
License: PDF files for your personal use only. You can make bags using this pattern on a home-based production scale.
Selling bags: You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
Hardware Kits: Available here
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
In addition to our own video tutorial, the lovely Kassiah of Siahswag has also made a video tutorial for the Kelzjon bag. Watch it here.
Immediately after purchase, you will receive the following files:
- Letter paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home in the USA & Canada
- A4 paper file – the full pattern including pattern pieces for printing at home outside the USA & Canada
- A0 file – for print shop and projector use only
- SVGs (zipped file) – for use with Cricut and similar cutting machines. Please watch this video by MGrahamSews for instructions to unzip the folder and use the files
This is a PDF pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
This funky little crossbody features unique O-ring details on the exterior with the option to add a tassel and exterior zip pocket. Inside it features a neat, fitted lining with a simple zipper pocket. This little bag comes together quickly and is a great size to carry your daily essentials.
The Momexa is a cousin of the Lomexa. Not only is it smaller, but it has a few additional changes to the construction, the base and the pockets. This is a quicker, simplified version of the Lomexa and is great for those who prefer a smaller bag.
The pattern includes step-by-step photo instructions to guide you through the process of making this gorgeous little bag. There’s also a full video tutorial that you can watch alongside the pattern. Check out the beautiful tester bags for fabric ideas and inspiration.
- 21″ No.5 zipper tape & 2 zipper pulls
- 10″ No.3 zip
- 4 x 1 1/2″ O-rings
- 2 x 1″ Rectangle rings
- 1 x 1″ Slider
- 12 x Medium 8mm post rivets (optional)
- 1 x Zip end (optional)
- 1 x 1″ Strap end (optional)
- 1 x Tassel cap (optional)
- 1/2yd Exterior fabric (55″ width)
- 1/3yd Lining fabric, cotton or canvas (44″ width)
- 1/2yd Medium woven interfacing – SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35″ width)
- 2/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing – F220/808 Craft Fuse (35″ width)
- 1/3yd Sew-in foam – Bosal/Style-Vil/Annie’s S&S (36″ width)
- 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Ultra firm stabiliser (Peltex 71F/S520/Decovil Heavy)
As this is an electronic product, we cannot process refunds or returns as they cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email us at email@example.com