Deyjon Bucket Bag – PDF Sewing Pattern
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN in English which will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Digital PDF file with 20 pages of photo instructions showing how to sew your bag
- Handy cutting chart and pattern pieces to print at home
- A full video tutorial available on my YouTube channel
- Instant download after purchase
- All measurements are imperial (inches)
Options: Drawstring or zip-top closure
Finished size: 12 1/2″ tall x 10″ wide x 5 1/2″ deep.
Skill level: Ambitious beginner
License: PDF files for your personal use only. You can make bags using this pattern on a home-based production scale.
Selling bags: You can sell bags made from this design on a home-based production scale.
This is NOT a finished bag. This is a digital sewing pattern to download and print at home to help you create your own bag. This digital file is for your personal use only and is not to be shared or reproduced. See full terms and conditions.
In addition to our own video tutorial, the lovely Kassiah of Siahswag has also made a video tutorial for the Kelzjon bag. Watch it here.
This pattern does not include SVG files for use on cutting machines.
This is a PDF pattern in English available for instant download. See the “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS” page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase.
The Deyjon is a great sized bucket bag. It’s roomy inside without feeling like you’re carrying the world with you. It features two exterior zip pockets which are ideal for holding your keys, phone or sunglasses. The interior has a zipper pocket and slip pocket.
The pattern provides two options for the top closure: a drawstring or a recessed zipper panel. The two versions give the bag such a different look, it’s almost as if you’re getting two patterns in one! The pattern is ideal for canvas, cork, vinyl or leather. You can also make it using cotton but I’d recommend adding fleece for stability.
There is no binding used in this pattern and the lining is birthed and then sewn up through a pocket to give a neat lining.
- 1yd Exterior fabric (35″ width)
- 1yd Lining fabric (44″ width)
- 1yd Medium woven interfacing – SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35″ width)
- 6 1/2″ x 12″ Firm Stabiliser – Peltex 71F/Vilene S520
- 2 x 10″ No.5 zips
- 10″ No.3 zip
- 12 x 2/5″(10mm) Grommets (required for the drawstring version)
- 4″ No.5 zip (required for the zip closure version)
A grommet kit for the drawstring version is available in Australia from Online Bag Supplies
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as they cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in any way.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org