This is a PDF pattern in English available for instant download. See the "HOW TO DOWNLOAD PATTERNS" page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase. Click on the images above to zoom in.
This little crossbody features a statement front zipper pocket and a slip pocket to the rear. The bag closes with a top zip and inside it features another zip pocket for keeping your items secure. This little bag is ideal for carrying your essentials such as wallet, phone, keys and mask.
This is the second in the Teloujay series. This series of bags patterns is designed to teach new and useful bag making skills. They're small, everyday crossbody bags. In contrast to the original Teloujay, this version features a zip top closure, exterior zip pocket and oval base.
I would recommend this as an intermediate pattern. However, it’s also suitable for ambitious beginners who are eager to learn some challenging new skills.
The pattern includes step by step photo instructions to guide you through the process of making this bag. There's also a full video tutorial that you can watch alongside the pattern. Check out the beautiful tester bags for fabric ideas and inspiration.
Finished size: 9" tall x 8 1/2" wide x 4" deep.
Skill level: Intermediate/Ambitious beginners who want to learn new skills
- 20" No.5 zipper tape & 2 zipper pulls
- 9" No.3 zip
- 2 x 1" D-rings
- 2 x 1" Swivel clasps
- 1 x 1" Slider
- 1 x Slim magnetic snap (14mm or 18mm)
- 1 x Zip end (optional)
- 1/2yd Exterior fabric (55" width)
- 1/2yd Lining fabric, cotton or canvas (44" width)
- 2/3yd Medium woven interfacing - SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35" width)
- 2/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing - F220/808 Craft Fuse (35" width)
- 1/3yd Sew-in foam - Bosal/Style-Vil/Annie's S&S (36" width)
- 4" x 9" Ultra firm stabiliser (Peltex 71F/S520/Decovil Heavy)
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at email@example.com