12mm (1/2″) – Small Prong Bag Feet – 4 Pack
Prong bag feet. Pack of 4.
Fitted using the prongs and washers. Excellent quality with great colour.
Measurements: 12mm wide (base), 7mm wide (top), 7mm deep.
Available in three colours: brushed copper, brushed brass or matte black.
Approximate weight: 7g per pack
Made in: China
Material: Zinc Alloy
FREE UK delivery for orders over £50
How to use:
- If your base has stabiliser in it, fit the bag feet after the stabiliser, so the bag feet go through the stabiliser
- Mark the location of the where you want your bag feet to be.
- Place the washer over each mark and mark the slide slits.
- Cut the side slits with a sharp craft knife or a seam ripper but be very careful not to cut more than the slits.
- Push the prongs of a bag foot through each slit.
- If your base doesn’t have stabiliser, use some small offcuts of stabiliser and put one behind each bag foot.
- Place the washer over the prongs.
- Push the prongs down flat, away from the centre of the bag foot.
- If desired, cover the prongs with duct tape or stabiliser to prevent them from rubbing on the lining fabric of your bag.