This is a PDF bag pattern in English available for instant download. See the "HOW TO DOWNLOAD PATTERNS" page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase. Click on the images above to zoom in.
The Wanderlust tote is designed to be quick and fun to sew. It’s a great bag for everyday use and can fit a small laptop, such as a Microsoft Surface. It has “hidden” handle ends, a front zip pocket and triple slip pocket inside. It has a unique hourglass shape and can be constructed in two ways: slouchy or sturdy (with fleece added). The pattern uses some unique techniques, giving you the opportunity to learn new skills.
Finished size: 16" tall x 14" wide x 3" deep.
Skill level: Ambitious beginner
Full video tutorial: Available on my YouTube channel
- 16" No.5 zip
- 1 x Magnetic snap
- 1/2yd Exterior fabric (44" width)
- 1/2yd Contrast fabric (44" width)
- 2/3yd Lining fabric (44" width)
- 1 1/4yd Medium woven interfacing - SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35" width)
- 1/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing - Pellon Craftfuse (35" width)
- 3" x 14" Sew-in foam - Bosal/Annie's S&S/Style-Vil (28" width)
- 1/2yd Fusible fleece - Pellon 987F/Vilene H640 (optional for a sturdier finish, but required if using cotton or light fabric for the exterior)
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at email@example.com