This is a PDF bag pattern in English available for instant download. See the "HOW TO DOWNLOAD PATTERNS" page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase. Click on the images above to zoom in on an image.
The Cornish Backpack is a unique backpack design from Country Cow Designs. What makes this backpack different from others? The straps come through the top of the bag, making it more difficult for people to take things out of your bag whilst you're wearing it. It also allows you to carry it on your arm like a tote when you need to.
Other features include a magnetic snap and optional zipper closure panel that folds flat within the bag. It has two front pockets that are sized to carry a standard drinks bottle or your flip flops. It's sized to fit a standard/small laptop, such as a Microsoft Surface, with room to spare.
Finished size: 17" tall x 13" wide x 3" deep.
Skill level: Ambitious beginner / intermediate
Full video tutorial: Available on my YouTube channel
- 17" No.5 zipper tape & 1 zipper pull (optional)
- 13" No.3 zip
- 1 x Magnetic snap
- 2 x 1" Rectangle rings
- 2 x 1" Strap sliders
- 2 x 1" Oblong grommets
- 7 x 6mm Rivets
- 1 1/2yd Exterior fabrics (44" width)
- 2/3yd Lining fabric (44" width)
- 1 1/3yd Medium woven interfacing - SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35" width)
- 1/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing - Pellon Craftfuse (35" width)
- 3" x 9" Sew-in foam - Bosal/Annie's S&S/Style-Vil (for the base)
- 1/3yd Fusible fleece - Pellon 987F/Vilene H640 (for the main body of the bag)
- 1/3yd Decovil light or similar weight stabiliser (optional additional support for grommets and top piece)
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at email@example.com