25mm (1″) Rounded Strap Ends – Pack of 4 Rainbow
25mm (1″) Strap ends (also known as strap end caps). Pack of 4.
Fitted with two small screws each. Perfect for covering the raw edges of your straps and adding a touch of elegance to your handmade bag.
These strap ends are a different design to the others we stock. The strap gap is 4mm deep, slightly deeper than the other 25mm strap ends we stock, to allow for thicker straps. Comes with gold colour screws. The rainbow varies significantly in colour. Some will contain more yellow, green, blue or purple than others.
Discounted by 40% as we are discontinuing our rainbow stock.
Approximate weight: 25g per pack
Made in: China
Material: Zinc Alloy
Where other hardware is included in photos, this is for illustrative purposes only. This listing is for 1″ strap end caps only.
How to use:
These strap ends are great for finishing off handles or crossbody straps that have raw ends.
- Push the strap end over the raw edge of the strap or handle, making sure it’s a snug fit.
- If the strap end feels loose, slip a small amount of stabiliser between the layers of the strap where it will be inside the strap end.
- Once you’re happy with the fit, remove the strap end and refit it with a small amount of glue inside the strap end. This will help keep it secure.
- If you’re using a tough fabric such as vinyl or leather, poke an awl or similar sharp object through the two screw holes to create small holes in the fabric. This isn’t usually necessary if you’re using cork or cotton as the screws will do this themselves.
- Fix the two screws in place, Push down firmly on the screw to ensure you don’t shred the top of the screw.
Delivery in the UK is £3 flat rate for hardware orders regardless of the order value. FREE delivery for orders over £50.
International delivery is based on weight and is calculated at checkout. FREE delivery for large orders.