This is a PDF pattern in English available for instant download. See the "HOW TO DOWNLOAD PATTERNS" page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase. Click on the images above to zoom in.
This funky little crossbody features unique O-ring details on the exterior with the option to add a tassle and exterior zip pocket. Inside it features a neat, fitted lining with a simple zipper pocket. This little bag comes together quickly and is a great size to carry your daily essentials.
The momexa is a cousin of the Lomexa. Not only is it smaller, but it has a few additional changes to the construction, the base and the pockets. This is a quicker, simplified version of the Lomexa and is great for those who prefer a smaller bag.
The pattern includes step by step photo instructions to guide you through the process of making this gorgeous little bag. There's also a full video tutorial that you can watch alongside the pattern. Check out the beautiful tester bags for fabric ideas and inspiration.
Finished size: 8" tall x 8 1/2" wide x 4 1/2" deep.
Skill level: Brave Beginner
- 21" No.5 zipper tape & 2 zipper pulls
- 10" No.3 zip
- 4 x 1 1/2" O-rings
- 2 x 1" Rectangle rings
- 1 x 1" Slider
- 12 x Medium 8mm post rivets (optional)
- 1 x Zip end (optional)
- 1 x 1" Strap end (optional)
- 1 x Tassel cap (optional)
- 1/2yd Exterior fabric (55" width)
- 1/3yd Lining fabric, cotton or canvas (44" width)
- 1/2yd Medium woven interfacing - SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35" width)
- 2/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing - F220/808 Craft Fuse (35" width)
- 1/3yd Sew-in foam - Bosal/Style-Vil/Annie's S&S (36" width)
- 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" Ultra firm stabiliser (Peltex 71F/S520/Decovil Heavy)
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at email@example.com