This is a PDF pattern in English available for instant download. See the "HOW TO DOWNLOAD PATTERNS" page for details on how to download your pattern after purchase. Click on the images above to zoom in.
The Kelzjon is a quick and quirky circle bag that has a variety of uses. There's the option to add a crossbody strap so you can use it as a handbag, but it's most popular use is as a crafting/knitting bag and for storage around the house. It's a great pattern for beginners to help you learn curves and try out piping. Sewing the circular base is much easier and more fun than you expect!
It features two exterior zip pockets and an interior zipper pocket. It's a great opportunity to show off those unique zipper pulls you've been hoarding. The pattern gives you the option to use a variety of stabilisers, depending on the style you prefer. My personal favourite is foam but I've made them with fleece and Decovil light too.
Finished size: 8 1/2" tall x 7" wide x 7" deep.
Skill level: Brave Beginner
- 14" No.5 zipper tape & 2 zipper pulls
- 10" No.3 zip
- 1 yd/1m pre-made cotton piping
- 2 x 1" D-rings (if adding crossbody strap)
- 1 x 1" Slider (crossbody strap)
- 2 x 1" Swivel hooks (crossbody strap)
- 1/2yd Exterior fabric, cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl or leather (55" width)
- 1/2yd Lining fabric, cotton or canvas (44" width)
- 1/2yd Medium woven interfacing - SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35" width)
- 1/2yd Medium non-woven interfacing - F220/808 Craft Fuse (35" width)
- 9" x 23" Foam, fleece or Decovil light
- 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Ultra firm stabiliser (Peltex 71F/S520/Decovil Heavy)
As this is an electronic product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.
Got a question? Check the FAQs page, or email me at email@example.com